Chaos wastes bomb dupe potion is bugged again but the cause of it is different this time

Issue Type (Required):

Chaos Wastes

Issue Description (Required):

Last time this was bugged it was because grenadier was behaving strangely with bomb dupe potions which can be seen here: Chaos wastes grenadier trait and bomb dupe potion bugged But this time i did not have grenadier and the same bug happens where instead of a bomb being automatically equipped everytime you throw a bomb it now equips your melee/ranged weapon each time a bomb is thrown instead.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Drink a endless bomb potion and when throwing a bomb instead of another bomb being automatically equipped while the potion effect is active your melee/ranged weapon will be automatically equipped each time instead.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

Yes, and I’ve tried disabling them

Reproduction Rate (Required):

75-100%

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@CallMeCC, we’ve been unable to reproduce this issue. If you run into this again, could you please provide us with a screenshot of your inventory and boon list? Thanks!

Yeah if i run into it again i will record a video of it happening because i dont think a screenshot is helpful for this type of bug.