Bugged Scripture spawn in Chasm Station HL-16-11

PLEASE POST CRASHES AND ERRORS IN THE ‘TECHNICAL SUPPORT’ CATEGORY INSTEAD

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

A Scripture spawn near the end of the Chasm Station (Assassination) map is uncollectable. Myself (Ogryn) and my three team-mates (Zealot and two Veterans) couldn’t pick it up no matter where we stood, whether or not we crouched, etc. It’s located in the broken wall just before the last-but-one point-of-no-return drop, before the run along the broken tracks and final drop down towards the boss elevator.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Play Chasm Station HL-16-11 as any Reject with the Gather Scriptures side mission
  2. Navigate to the spot shown (assuming a Scripture has spawned there)
  3. Try every combination of positions imaginable to pick up the karking thing
  4. Give up and come report it here.

Mission Name (If Applicable):
Chasm Station HL-16-11

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Rogahar

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
12/25/2022 11:30am

Reproduction Rate:
Has only happened once so far but it’s also the only time I’ve seen a scripture spawn in that specific spot on this map before so idk if it happens every time or not.

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here
    console-2022-12-25-01.05.35-5a7d477a-32e3-41d7-bfe5-e2fdcd01540d.log (1.1 MB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here
    darktide_launcher.log (847.8 KB)

I have played this map multiple times each time when i have to collect scrptures and a scripture is on this stot it s bugged.

I’ve had the same bug. All three times I’ve seen this Scrip spawn since the last major patch it has been impossible to pickup this scrip, with multiple players trying every time.