Armour Of The House Of The Begloried Redemptor - Cosmetic Issue

Issue Description:
Entirely cosmetic issue. The ‘Armour Of The House Of The Begloried Redemptor’ torso cosmetic for a female Zealot has a few oddities that affect its visual appeal. This is not very high on the totem of importance by any means, and it has no effect on gameplay whatsoever, but I wanted to document it all the same. I am unsure if it affects male Zealots.

• First, the left shoulder pauldron has a textureless ‘shadow’ underneath that is very easily made visible.
  • Second, the larger right shoulder pauldron does not attach to anything, and floats over the shoulder.
  • Third, the large scripture/scroll/document attached to the front of the waist will stick out rather comedically when crouching, kneeling, or sitting.

This is all documented in the attached images. I greatly enjoy this cosmetic but some of these oddities can make it feel a bit silly to wear sometimes.

Steps to Reproduce:
The left pauldron shadow is nearly always visible, while the right pauldron being detached is visible from above and below.
The scripture at the waist sticking out occurs while doing the ‘hunker down’ and ‘kneel’ emotes and during some sitting poses in the mission drop loading screen.

Mission Name (If Applicable):
N/A

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store/Xbox]

Player ID:
Kieran#1129
STEAM_0:1:66114298

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
N/A

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

[PC] Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
N/A

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.