10 hours in feedback

Here are a few problems I have encountered after 10 hours of the Beta.

Currently, I’m unable to play my Psyker any further as the game servers will lose connection every single time, seems to happen when I cast my brain burst.
I can play a match just fine as any of the other roles.
My Psyker is level 10, I have tried to move feats around (level 5 and level 10 feat) but still, the server crashes.

I have noticed that some weapons have a weird/glitchy recoil kick that happens randomly when firing, I have noticed this only on Psyker, and I have noticed it on the rifles, and the shotgun when trying to fire fast.
The gun sight will suddenly just make a huge jump vertically up, nearly looking right up into the ceiling.

I have noticed a visual reload bug with the revolver, where sometimes it will visually reload 1 shot, and it looks like it put all 5 in, but in fact, the ammo counter shows it slowly going up as if it’s still reloading.

Sometimes you cannot switch from a ranged weapon to melee if you are in the middle of reloading.

Some assault rifles have the description for their alternative ability being “bayonet attack” while it’s just turning on the gun’s flashlight.

2 Likes

Somebody in a game I just finished also mentioned the recoil jump; I’m not sure for me if it’s happened, the lasgun is quite punchy as it is.

Indeed the Lasgun has quite a kick, I dont experiance the jump on the Lasgun however, only with the other Kinetic weapons on Psyker.

1 Like

I would suggest you open this thread in the bug feeback forum specifically for the Darktide Closed Beta. This isnt really about feedback, but technical problems.

Thats a good point, I didnt realise that there was an entire section for that sort of feedback. (dont use the forums often so missed it)