Accidentally sold weapon - recover request

Issue Type (Required):

Restore an Item

Issue Description (Required):

Was playing my Ogryn “Crag” at 1:30pm 18th of April 2024, selling a few Rumblers I purchased from the armoury. I got the bug where the selected item jumps to the top without the list moving to reflect that. Therefore I sold a 550 power mark IV Heavy Stubber by mistake, only realising when I saw an 11k orodo’s earned in the list of sold items. This was absolutely unintentional on my part and would not had happened had the selected item changed. I have seen people get weapons recovered before on the forums when searching the issue, is this a case I can get a weapon restored also?
This is the first time I have encountered this bug it seems.

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

No, I don’t use mods

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Once

Platform (Required):

Steam (PC)

Player ID (Optional):

Hello! Usually, this wouldn’t be a problem, but there is a sudden issue in our backend which makes item restoration unavailable to me right now!

I’ve raised this with our Backend Engineers, and as soon as this issue is solved, I will see to this.

I’m marking this post as need-more-info so I know to return to it.

I’ve had some very bad news. Whilst our Backend Engineers are addressing my (lack of) ability to restore weapons, unfortunately, once the issue is resolved, we won’t be able to restore weapons deleted prior due to the nature of the issue. This is very disappointing, and I apologise for the outcome.

That is indeed extremely unfortunate timing, but if there is nothing that can be done then so be it.

I think it has been suggested before but a feature to “favourite” or “lock” weapons from being sold until a second confirmation at least is pressed would be a decent solution to this issue (aside form fixing the bug that caused this).

Thank you for you time though and trying to help, I still really appreciate it!