Zealot stacks bugged/capped?

I don’t know necessarily if this is a bug or an in-game limitation to halt power of zealot. (i can’t find anything since some threads are not even valid anymore and all before CW patch)

During a CW run yesterday the stars aligned for me on zealot getting possibly every perk that boosted my health, recovery and every buff that made me stronger the lower health I had, at some point having 255 health. In theory I should have 10 stacks for having 5 health or less with that, no?

Yet the game seems to always cap at 6 stacks max, even if you got the bonus health to go lower, the game doesn’t give you the stacks.

Is this a bug or a maximum cap for normal mode that they forgot with chaos wastes where +20 & +50% health add up?

edit: yes coming to think of it you should be able to get 7 stacks in normal mode, which is why I mean, is this an intended mechanic with simply no description info saying “up to a max of 6 stacks”?

I believe it doesn’t matter how many lives you have, because it’s a percentage. That’s why you can never have more than 6 stacks. The description in the game is bad, which is not abnormal ( :smiley: ). But I can be wrong.

no it’s not a percent, it’s just capped at 6, that’s how it’s always been.

It wasnt always like that but they changed it because when downed it had very strange effects

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.