Xbox Offline Mode: Trail of Treachery crashes every time

Hello,

I just wanted to report a persistent crashing issue. Trail of Treachery chrashes every time I play it. It’s not always in the same spot either. By now it has crashed in the beginning, middle and in the end event of the map. So far I’ve made seven attempts, every one ended in the game freezing and a few seconds later it crashes.

1 Like

Thanks for the report! Unfortunately, these crashes for Trail of Treachery on console appear to be memory related - and aren’t a simple fix. Though we are currently exploring options and looking at what can be done in the future to improve this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Thank you for the update.

1 Like

Would moving to a console with higher RAM solve the issue?

@Drunken

Unfortantely not, Vermintide 2 is a PS4-only game, and PS5 is treated as a PS4 Pro aswell as unlocking stable 60fps. Sadly, we are stuck with the same amount of RAM.

My understanding of where we’re at with this currently, is that it will continuously be being worked on and improved, and that over time our Console Developers will optimise and hopefully find enough memory to solve this issue.

2 Likes

Thank you for the fast reply

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.