[XB1] Common Crash in Update #21

The hotfix pushed out yesterday fixed my issue of not being able to get to the character selection screen. I appreciate you being so quick to push out a patch. Thank you! All appears well now.

Also, New Haunts was a LOT of fun!

New issue I’m seeing is that a when you quickplay into a lobby with an active deed, you stay in an infinite loop (I let it try 12 tiimes) of trying (and failing) to join the game. It doesn’t let you cancel your quickplay either, forcing you to “leave the game” from the main menu.

This isn’t a huge issue, but its annoying.

EDIT: Just got an error message I’ve never seen. Was in the middle of a game, boss spawned, we fought it for half a minute and the game just closed. Text said <no_peer_data_to_join> I believe.

A couple of days ago we put out an update which fixed the login crash some players experienced. Today we’re putting out a stability patch which resolves additional stability issues (including reported Weave crashes, a rare inventory crash and offline mode crash).

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the quick turnaround!

Fantastic!

Played 42 with zero issues at all today!!!

weave 43 , crashed at the end phase during the fight. Only the one x seem to be crashing, also the banners are causing the crashing now.

Banners are causing uncontrollable crashing in the finale of 43. As soon as all the banners drop my screen goes black and I’m dropped back to the dashboard.

Can anyone else confirm that the banners hitting the ground on other levels are causing the same issue ? There also seems to be an issue where a message will pop up saying you dont’t meet the requirements in ranked weaves.

Still broken as hell glad to see this is getting addressed.