What was the point of this transmission if we aren't getting more content?

Warhammer 40,000: Darktide - Vox Transmission VIII - YouTube

Backstory trying to help you understand what’s going on in the hive before we get there. Atmosphere and all that.

Cool huh :slight_smile: one of the reasons I was a bit gutted there was no story from Dan Abnette in the game. I was really looking forward to it. I’m still hopeful they will flesh the game out more with things like this as time goes by.

Call me suspicious but the open letter sounded like they do have content but it was already decided to be released as ‘seasonal content rollout’ bs.

Now, that they realized that this content releasing while the base game is in this wretched state is going to make people riot, they decided to stop and fix it which I find a welcome change of pace.

What I don’t like at all, and I think people should discuss about it more because it kinda went under the radar is the fact that they didn’t say anything about releasing content but rather pushing that seasonal bs more down the line.

This means that they never intended to add content to the bare-bones game we have now but were going straight down the road of asking for more money for new content. Even now, this plan didn’t actually change, they simply delayed it until the community has cooled down a bit.

I think that this is an issue that needs more clarification from Fatshark. I really want them to elaborate on what is that seasonal content and if it was going to be free or not because right now it sounds extremely fishy.

Why are we bypassing this so easily?

1 Like