Weapon Switch Unresponsive

Thought it would have been fixed but hasnt…

I started playing beta and noticed an annoying delay when switching weapons… I use number keys to swap and when I do it waits for attack animation to finish or me to stop attacking altogether before swapping… I have spoken to others who havent noticed so is it a bug? maybe they use quick switch or mouse wheel… I don’t suppose it was intended?

This is annoying in this scenerio:

On the last batch of bubos on Festerin Ground, I wait for the inevitable batch of storm vermin to crowd the entrance, while a batch of specials spawn normally catching pubs off guard… I’m playing Sienna Dagger and Beam staff… Elf gets hooked I’m pinned by ladder by the storm vermin only having a couple of opportunities to snipe the hook rat before the elf gets swarmed, between heavy attacks that need to stagger the SV, I press 2 but weapon doesnt swap I miss my first snipe attempt not realising I’m still in melee I hit armour I try to draw staff again by which time I have lost my rhythm, elf died and I very nearly got wiped… luckily dwarf came back to save the day… but he rarely has to swap weapons…

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu