Warrior Priest Ult Targeting Improvement

As everyone is saying, WP is a lot of fun. However, I’ve found targeting allies with the ult a little finnicky and difficult to get in time especially with the 3-seconds healing talent. If we’re all huddled up, I know which ally I want to heal, but getting the right one when we’re all moving can sometimes be a coin toss.

Being able to use the number keys while holding down the ult would be perfect imo - 1, 2, 3 corresponding to the portraits on the side of the screen. Obviously if that ally is dead, or too far, nothing would happen - but it would be much less frustrating than trying to aim at your target only for them or someone else to twitch and receive it instead.

5 Likes

Yeah, I find it difficult with bots because they are all clustered together. You could use something like the “pick-up” chat wheel that’s triggered by pressing F instead of T. If you release F without selecting a character the ult is applied to Saltz (or Saltz + nearest ally if you are running the middle lvl 30 talent).

1 Like

I love the chat wheel idea, would fit neatly with the systems they already have. With the labels you’d know exactly who you were healing too, so yeah I really hope they go with something like this.

This would be a decent addition, but shouldn’t overwrite the default left click targeting option.

I don’t like a chat wheel option as it’d take more time to actually look for who you’re looking for than to aim for them in most situations.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu