War Camp - Grimoire #1 is obnoxious/frustrating

If you call that jump inconsistent, you just aren’t good enough at it. There is visual feedback on the jump, you can tell when you reach the highest point on the rock to make the jump, small but subtle. Learning how the game handles whether you make a jump or not in not explicit but with experience is achieved. I used to think the jump on the brick to get the first grim of screaming bell was inconsistent but now I can do all the jumping puzzles without fail. Same thought with the second grim of hunger in the dark when they changed that jump, it’s certainly more risky now but still achievable. And I thought you legend players wanted more of a challenge.

1 Like

It’s not that the delay is too long, it’s that the delay destroys the flow of the run. Instead of moving forward with the mission, you spend a couple of minutes with your thumb up your butt waiting for someone to make a particular jump or run halfway across the area you’re in.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.