Veteran Class: Demolition Team feat does not work correctly

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
Demolition Team feat does not generate Grenades on enemy kills.
Addendum: According to another use (see farther in this thread) that they can get grenades, but at a very low drop rate, far below the listed 5% chance per kill. Their estimate is that it is operating at around 1% or less chance per kill.

Steps to Reproduce:
I test this two ways:
Test 1:

1. Go to psychonarium
  2. Make sure you have demolition team feat selected, and NOT demolition stockpile selected.
  3. Toss all your grenades
  4. Proceed to kill 100 enemies. No grenades are generated.

Test 2: Similar feat setup, but on an actual mission

1. Toss a grenade
  2. Never pick up grenades.
  3. After going through missions and kill 100s of enemies, not a single grenade till be generated.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
11/27/2022 EST
Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

1 Like

I tested it on Malice in simulacrum using voley fire ability attacking shotgunners with laspistol.

I was getting grenades (made sure “Demoliton stockpile” was NOT selected)

I was getting grenades but at a rate which does not match 5% as described in the skill tooltip.

It might be just my garbage RNG but I was getting one grenade very seldomly. I did not run exact numbers but it felt more closely to 1%.

1 Like

I never got any, nor in a mission. However if there was a typo, of instead of 5% but 0.5% which would mean 1 out of 200 kills then that might explain it. So if I killed 100 guys in the simulation, that would only give me a 50% chance of getting a grenade.

Also if I was on a team, and there were a total of 800 kills, most of those may NOT have been on coherency (or caused by me) so again it would appear that I got none.