V2 is now at Mixed on Steam

Yeah, sure, it’s totally community’s fault. There is no way that the devs could do something wrong, causing such a reaction.

4 Likes

Them spoiled gamers. How dare they ask for a working game from a start?!

Idc if it’s 1 man, 10 people or 10 000 people. I paid my money, and I want a working product. There is lots of games, made by one or several men, that work, are fun and worth the money. They are also cheap btw.

This game on the other hand costs as 1/4 of an AAA title, and I expect it to be at least 1/4 as good.

100% agree.

2 Likes

So you are saying the game is not worth the 18€ price tag? So you probably only play free2play games and dont spend a dime on them because thats the only way you get infinite value.

1 Like

Well when you build a House and you hire 1 worker - While your neighbour builds a House and he hires 1000 workers, who do you expect gets his House earlier finished ? :smiley:

I dunno about you, i got my monyes worth with 200+ hours atm. I paid more for other Games and didnt play them half as long :smiley:

1 Like

don’t know about u but this game has way better gameplay than most other so called triple A games out there. (EA games anyone?)

3 Likes

It will go worse when enough people get enough playtime…

1 Like

As with literally every game in the world. There is no perfect game.

300+ hours here, but all I feel is sorrow and disappointment, cause I don’t feel like I accomplished something.

The same feeling you get, when your favorite anime or show gets cancelled suddenly, or, even worse, turns into a mindless parody, existing for the sole purpose of milking money from fans.

Or I could remind you about ME3 story and fans reaction. I feel exactly the same now, as well as dozens of other people

Try out Battlefield series. Literally any one of them.

2 Likes

So you probably have not played BF4 at launch which literally had the worst netcode ever? And Star Wars Battlefront from EA is clearly better than vermintide 2 right?

Come on man, its time to catch a break. If you played 300 hours just take a break from it.

All in all for 18€ the game is bloody fantastic and its only uphill since launch. People are just to impatient.

2 Likes

I only feel the way in the boss fights - well to be fair i dont play the game to “grind every sh*t out of it” i mostly play is with some friends to have fun xD

Never played ME3 but i heard some … shitty things, but i also heard EA released a paid patch/fixes for the ending :v we get those patches/fixes for free :smiley:

i did, didn’t like it, not my kinda game. i said most, not all, lol.

and don’t even get me started on mass effect… ME3 is like my all time favourite game but Andromeda was a horrible disappointment. even me, someone who finds all kinds of excuses to try to love a game, couldn’t find anything more to love because they just STOPPED supporting andromeda (no more updates for the game after a few months)

sad, very very sad. like a puppy dying on the road sad.

edit: oh you were talking about me3 story. actually i’m one of the few fans who think that the ending was pretty good. but let’s not go there =P

2 Likes

Worst part is that FS got expirience from first game like green dust/crafting/drop problems that they actually fixed in VT1 but completly ignored their expirience when they made VT2.

As for me game was worth the money. But i’ll droop the game for 3-4 month and play it again later when they fix it.

5 Likes

This is what I’m doing as well. I figure by halloween they’ll do a big re-haul update to try and pull players back and that’s when the game will be enjoyable for me again, just like the first game. Bit of a shame to see them going the same route but hey, to Err is human.

1 Like

Seriously? What, those 300 hours (that you’ve thoroughly enjoyed) weren’t worth the $30?

2 Likes

ahem

Roblox

flies away

4 Likes

People are stupid, welcome to life. For $30, even with the bugs, if you give this game a poor rating, you have mental issues. Seriously, THIRTY DOLL HAIRS, for hundreds of hours of gameplay. I wipe my butt with $30.

Plenty of games release for double, even triple that amount that are waaay worse. cough Destiny 2 cough

1 Like

Deservedly. I’m not gonna review what can this game be but what it is now. When it gets shaped into the amazing game i believe it can and will be eventually my review of it will be positive and i’m sure more people think the same.
And moan all you want but negative feedback is still feedback. If 40% left a negative review there has to be a reason other than ‘‘muh entitled gamurs’’.

2 Likes

That is a false argument. Just because something is worse, doesn’t mean this is flawless.

It’s the same argument numpties use about issues. ‘why are you talking about saving whales, what about all the burn victim children.’

It’s a false comparison. Doing one doesn’t mean you can’t do the other. And there is always something worse out there, so yeah.

Personally I have gotten a lot of hours out of this game, but many many of them have been frustrating hours. Mixed sounds pretty descriptive of the game in its current state.

3 Likes

I’m a businessman, it’s about cost vs value. For $30, if you get even 100 hours out of a game, you more than got your money’s worth. I’m not saying this game is perfect, but it’s well worth the cost.

2 Likes

I bought witcher 3 with all dlc for 10 bucks. Thats a good deal in my book XD V2 Is satisfactory at best.

1 Like