UI lowkey game breaking bug

I think mine is even older at 5950 or something because money :frowning:

I was hoping the patch would have a fix for this :frowning:

We are working on this, we had to get a card to be able to repro this, we have and are working on a fix, sorry for making you wait, thank you for your patience

2 Likes

The “controller ui” option is a mild “fix” so you can enter games and set talents but you still can’t access some menus such as the quests

1 Like

So I also got this problem and my graphics card is different, hope this gets fixed soon.
IntelÂŽ HD Graphics 4600

A fix was posted with the latest patch. Here is a link to the steam post about it. https://steamcommunity.com/games/552500/announcements/detail/1599261440924310406

1 Like

The fix, doesnt seem to work for me.

1 Like

if the fix has already been applies to live it didn’t fix it for me either.
still observing black screen with “normal ui” (controller ui fixes it, but doesn’t update challenges page) in backgrounds of menus and talent page and okris challenges are completely black screens.
also when loading into the game the initial “story telling + lvl introduction” is black screen for me.
please fix this as soon as possible, or theres no reason to buy the dlc.
I can’t access the challenge book to receive it anyways

1 Like

doesn`t work for me.

1 Like

Do we have any updates on this bug?

1 Like

Im having the same problem as the op. I have intel hd6000 graphics. Ive tried Millsonius link suggest but no help. Please help.

Is there somewhere else where I can go to keep track of this bug’s debug progress?

We’re still working on this, apologies for the inconvenience.

Please, make sure you’ve attempted the workaround. If you’ve had no success with this previously, see step 8.

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2
  4. Open the user_settings.config document in Notepad or similar editor
  5. Search for (CTRL + F): render_settings
  6. Underneath that, create a new entry with the line: gui_bloom = false
  7. Save your changes
  8. If this does not work, please check to see if there is already a gui_bloom entry set to true, and change it to false
1 Like

This config change did fix the issue it seems, but the gui bloom was already in the configs as true as a heads up, appreciate the assistance

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.