Tzeenchian Twins Feedback - enemies need an attack cooldown window on spawn

To clarify, I don’t have any problem with the event as an avenue for experimentation. I look forward to trying out the new events as they develop.

I was really trying to respond to my experiences with this new mechanic specifically.

You’re not wrong.

I stand by the assertion that a huge swath of weapons (i.e. non wide-sweep / crowd control) lose viability. But you’re right in so far as this needs to be appreciated as a distinct challenge that one has to prepare for.

I think I stand by the second assertion that, combat didn’t feel as pleasing because each [area where you’re attacking] ends up taking longer, so I felt like I needed to stay in one place longer as opposed to moving around. Maybe I’ll get over the sniping thing.

to read things like this has to change when it basiclly just came out, instead of just giving things a try, maybe ajust the playstyle according to what you face on the battlefield, feels abit meh.

what spawns what, why would you wanna know isnt the suprise part of the fun
but here you go:

Summary

from the couple times i played it, Elites turn into trash turns into smaller trash
gasrat turns into 2 monks, packmaster turns into 2 sv, warpfire, possibly 2 monks not sure
either leech or stormer turns into 2 maulers or 2 zerkers i forgot which of those 2 turns into what
i totally forgot what assasins do

I really like it how it currently is, personally. The enemies need to be able to attack right away in order to maintain their threat. If there was a delay, no matter how small, it would create an easy opening for you to do ant number of things… In the current state, you should always expect the enemies to attack anyways, and can simple block or attack them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.