The Mourningstar Memorial; lest we forget

Aw Hel nah they done put SoundCloud on the Mourningstar :fist::pensive:

Here is my epic art for a Servitor Jukebox. Now Fatshark needs to make it happen.

This is so good, honestly FS should hire me as a concept artist.

3 Likes

This one’s going straight on the fridge :smiling_face::black_heart:

1 Like
3 Likes

On a more serious note, if Krall can blast Warp Traveler on a personal radio:

I don’t see why we can’t get something similar. Would also be nice if, like in DRG, there were a couple of unique and very short little tunes to listen to. To have more world building, and what some of the more “casual” music out rejects might be listening to in their spare time.

2 Likes

Huh. Had no idea you could romance all those guys.

3 Likes

You can romance anything and everything… the only limit is your imagination.

2 Likes

“Rei, you will do it again.”

1 Like

4 Likes

I’ve never had an image satisfy me in so many ways, and at the same time bring up so many questions, and be just as concerned about the subject. I don’t know what to feel.

1 Like

RDT_20240516_1022413537257784373900476

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised there’s a mod for it

2 Likes

LoversLab has everything… even the stuff that repulses ME.

That is no easy feat.

2 Likes

That website defined Skyrim gaming for me back in the 2010s =)

1 Like

… And the law.

3 Likes

No Spoons after reading and Signing a new lease for an apartment last night. Waiting to recharge, I won’t give a deadline since some times I can do things fast, other times… the autism just stalls.

1 Like

Well… that does kinda go without mentioning. Then again… better safe than sorry, everyone.

2 Likes

On an unrelated note… Helldivers 2 is getting gas grenades.

1 Like

For the time being, enjoy my old Autism Project. When I can bite into something I tear it’s guts out and reassemble them. Planetside Recode Google Document.

4 Likes

I will cherish all of your Autism Projects with a spot on my fridge! :smiling_face: :black_heart:

4 Likes