Hi! I just discovered strange bug. I cannot proceed to Be’lakor. I am trapped there.
Can you please provide your console log from the session this happened?
To do so:
- Press the Windows key + R
- Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
- Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs
- Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
- Upload the appropriate console log to us
Sorry I do not remember the exact time but my friend helped me to solve it by joining me then I left and joined again and then he left.
Here are all the logs from that day if you want to search for it:
console-2022-06-26-12.25.39-da57e46a-1dfe-4e36-ad87-654c8b59f988.log (4.5 MB)
console-2022-06-26-17.22.28-24217641-a08c-4b8d-aa10-f29880c77652.log (1.5 MB)
console-2022-06-26-17.56.07-c9a4f435-f1bb-4967-bf95-16bb85db695f.log (3.2 MB)
console-2022-06-26-19.03.53-c1e7f7e5-94a7-419e-a159-5ff008c9fcf3.log (172.5 KB)
Thanks @ZinStonehead! We’ll take a look.
I am stupid. It was from saturday not from sunday. It must be this one. Sorry for mistaken you.
console-2022-06-25-20.14.08-f1ad0fbb-ecee-4262-be2b-b87529a36a0f.log (5.4 MB)
No worries, I’ve updated this in our database. Thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.