THE BIG (community) THREAD of Abilities and Talents suggestion

I’ve already stated mine multiple times regarding the Witch Hunter Captain…

But here it is again…

It needs the Health set to 125 which is halfway between Zealot and Bounty Hunter, since it is quite literally half melee, half ranged and a hybrid of both.

Also the Ult needs to be reduced down to 1 minute. There is no justification at this point for a 3 minute CD on it. Back in BETA when it was 100% crit rate for 8 seconds… YEAH a 3 minute CD was justified… but now its ONLY +20% and 6 seconds. So there’s no excuse at this point for a 3 minute CD… not when you have Pyro launching Burning Head every 40 seconds and wiping out a field of enemies or one shotting CWs… or Kruber Footknight knocking down everything in its path every 30 seconds.

CD on the Ult needs to be reset to 1 minute now.

As for Skills:

Charmed Life really needs to be 30% for it to have any real effect on the game. Basically even at 20%, if you stand 1 WHC beside another… that’s about how much extra dodge it gives when measured. Basically one shoulder to shoulder body length difference… so no real impact.

Marked for Death and Wild Fervor:
Should be 6 seconds, not 4 seconds. It was just fine at 6 seconds in Beta… there was no need for a nerf. But they did it anyway. It was another pointless nerf…

Justice’s Bounty: (Witch-Hunt recovers 2 health for the party when taggable enemies die.)
A complete waste of my time… previously it was 5 health per taggable enemy kill (ie another pointless nerf).
When you consider that the WHC has 100 health. And things on Champion and Legend level hit you for 1/4th to 1/3rd of your health you’re talking about 25-33 health damage.
So in order for you to rack up enough Temp Health to even take a hit before it ticks away and disappears… you’d have to wipe out an entire Storm Vermin Patrol as fast as you kill Horde Mobs… NOT going to happen.

So basically you kill one taggable enemy for a whopping 2 health that ticks away before you’re even going to kill another Taggable enemy…

ie… a compete waste of my time.

Why the hell was this nerfed coming out of Beta again?
Talk about another pointless nerf.

Does anyone EVER use Holy Cause or Purifier… like EVER…

As for the Level 25 Talents… well the only pointless one is Fierce Oratory… BUT you MIGHT actually use Resonating Faith IF… the Ult (Animosity) CD were down to 1 minute instead of the whopping 3 minutes it is now. Because the CD is a whopping 3 minutes… the REAL choice always ends up being Redoubled Purpose (30% CD reduction)… so yeah… that 3 minute CD hoses up everything.

And this is all on top of the pointless Nerfs to the Saltzpyre Melee Weapons that have hosed up the entire balance between them all post Beta… detailed in this thread.

EDIT: Also if you want to see the powers of WHC they are here…

1 Like