- Join someone else’s game.
- Using battle wizard at the keep front door ledge, wave your ult around until you see your teleport circle appear REAAAAALY far down.
- Walk off the geometry that’s way below the keep and die
- You cannot respawn. You cannot change heroes
- If you quit and rejoin you get an infinite loading screen. Presumably the game is trying to spawn you at your previous location on that server. You have to alt-f4. No matter how many times you try to join it loads infinitely.
- Unconfirmed: others may be blocked from joining as well if they would normally be spawned in at the previous player’s location.
Workaround: host can go to chaos wastes and come back to reset everyone’s positions and spawns.
Normally I am a very “If it breaks when you do x, don’t do x” but am reporting mostly because of how it could potentially affect the host and other clients.