Stop! Thunder Hammer time! (I need 3 Zealots for "Time to die III") [Done]]

Just as in title. I need 3 Zealots who will help me take down Monstrosity within 5 seconds. Preferably Daemonhost.

If you are unable to find a group, an alternate way to do this is trigger a Demonhost and than immediately go inside one of the security airlock rooms. This will instantly kill the Demon Host and was how I get this penance. As far as I know this still works as I haven’t seen or heard of any patches regarding it.

It does not work. My team today learned it the hard way. It teleported inside and killed me and psyker who disturbed it. Remaining two guys got killed by a horde in the air lock.

That’s unfortunate. The air lock didn’t close when all 4 of you were inside? How it worked for me was that there was a D Host in the same room as the airlock. 3 people were in the airlock, one person shot the D host and ran into the airlock. Airlock closed, and the D Host immediately died and we got the penace. Like I said its possible it’s been payched but thats how I got it.

1 Like

A zealot in a game I played recently 2 shot a Daemonhost and got us all the penance.

1 Like

Get a thunder hammer with say 70%+ in damage, first strike, and penetration. Get Thrust t4 and take the self healing feat and double CtW feat.

Go into a sedition difficulty mission. Find a witch. Use CtW before you start building up Thrust, and hit them in the head. Then repeat and then just use thrust without CtW. Should do the trick

1 Like

Hi, will try the challenge. Corot ingame.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for responding to my request. However between then and now I’ve managed to get it, thanks to one crazy Ogryn (I think), who threw plague ogryn down a hole (exploding barrel).

But hey! If we meet in game it would be my pleasure!

1 Like