Stability

I Start a Round, i Spawn, Game Crashes, I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes,I Rejoin the Game, Game Crashes.

FIX

YOUR

GAME.

1 Like

Having the exact same issue. Glad to see the devs are acknowledging the fact that some players literally can’t play the game.

It just crashes. Every. Time.

This was “working” all the way up until the last patch.

1 Like

Game runs for two or maybe max three Missions, then its back to Crashfest until i restart my PC then i can play another two or three Missions.

Very Annoying.

Fk this bs they should compensate us and give free aquilas for all the sht we have to go to.