Sire Melk and Armoury Exchange

Sire Melk’s Requisitorium will be busy restocking and will be unavailable from 23:55 UTC today (22/3), the Armoury Exchange will be closed for relocation at 7:55 UTC tomorrow (23/3) - both will be available again after the deployment of the upcoming Content Drop!
Contracts and Tasks will still record progress and grant rewards as usual, however players will not be able to purchase items during this time.

15 Likes

Neat!

1 Like

Wait, are you going for shared inventories?
Please tell me you are going for shared inventories!

7 Likes

Most likely just implementation of the new weapons :wink:

6 Likes

Oooh more content soon? Awesome.

True, but also power maul for ogryn and zealot didnt need this.
Man I just hope they do shared stash, the amount of lasguns I seen as zealot that would be perfect for veteran is just…

1 Like

We won’t be implementing this for now. We are taking the Requisitorium and the Armoury Exchange offline until after the content drop coming tomorrow so that we can update them and make sure the purchasable items are consistent!

8 Likes

Is there any chance that we get the missing basic skins (night and red) for the Ogryn weapons?
Blastoom Mk III Grenadier Gauntlet and Lorenz Mk V Kickback( basic skin) miss these skins since beta.

if only they could fix all problems reported for the current weapons…

1 Like

I’m excited. Show me your moves, Fatshark!

Thx for the reply.
Now I just need to hope that many blessings which are straight up worthless will be fixed in this update :smiley:

Does this mean that the location of the Armory Exchange and Sire Melk’s Requisitorium will change in the game?

Edit: I’m just only asking because based on your reply to @adam.szitas it seems that it’s only taken offline because of the shop inventory update, but the OP is written in a way that seems to indicate they will change place.

maybe some cosmetics that aren’t only in the MTX store?

I hope it means he will no longer sell complete garbage 99% of the time.

1 Like

98% of time would be great improvement

2 Likes

I’d be fine with more in the MTX store, I just want a Psyker outfit I like.

Does that confirm that you will be implementing it in the future?

1 Like

guys they just add the new weapons to the stores… that’s all

2 Likes

Join me tomorrow where I will be making a 10 page essay alongside a 2 and a half hour long video analyzing what these 2 words mean for Darktide.

6 Likes

I mean they did say the Armory is closed for “relocation” whatever that means

1 Like