Re-connecting spawn issue + strange voice line

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

issue description
After a crash of the game, when reloading into the “assassination” map with the gold background (don’t know names by heart) on difficulty 2. The team was at the “church pew” area when my game crashed. Upon reconnecting, the game spawned me at the very beginning of the map causing me to have to disconnect and reconnect again in order for the team to progress with me loading in at the correct spot. On harder difficulties this could ruin entire runs I’d imagine for players and the most toxic ones would probably throw a fit. With a side note, when reconnecting for the correct spot (last elevator before boss) When in the loading screen (the ship) I heard a voice line that sounded like my Cadian veteran saying, “better to cum in the sink, than sink in the cum”. Unsure if that’s a “funny” voice line in the files from goofing off or not, I found it hilarious, but I’d imagine that’s not intended. None of the others in game had voice enabled from my knowledge.

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. Play (gold assassination map) as veteran
  2. Get disconnected near the church pew area, before the drop down
  3. Reconnect ASAP and spawn in at beginning of level (rest of team was running the jail block portion)
  4. Alt tab and kill game process
  5. Reconnect again at appropriate spot

Mission Name (If Applicable):
The Assassination mission with the gold thumbnail, I don’t know where to find the name

Platform:
[Steam]

Player ID:
[iTzMrMills/(Steam Community :: iTz Mr Mills)]

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[11/24/2022, 06:30PM] [Eastern US]

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[sadly none]

Upload Console Log:
console-2022-11-24-23.23.23-4344014a-a169-4d69-8cc1-119a6102eab6.log (97.9 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:
darktide_launcher.log (790.6 KB)