PS4 logo stripe on shrink wrapped retail boxes

Hi!

Being a major fan of VT2 (played extensively on PC), I decided to buy both (retail/physical) games on the PS4 platform. I received them but there’s a noticeable difference. The box of VT 1 has no PS4 logo stripe on the shrink wrap, only VT 2 has. Should I return the game to the seller? Both games were listed as being brand new (shrink wrapped).

I can provide a picture if needed.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hello! Our copies of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide appear to be shrink wrapped with the PS4 stripe. It’s possible that sometimes the shrink wrap is produced without the PS4 stripe intentionally, but we can’t verify that.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the reply. What would you specify as the best course of action in this scenario? Should I contact the seller and ask for another copy or a refund?

Thanks again.

Just looking online, it sounds like the EU versions have the strip whereas NA versions do not.

So depending on your region it sounds like one of the versions will need to be returned, as it’s important the version you own is relevant to your region otherwise this can be problematic.

1 Like

Thanks again. The retail version I have is European (it has a PEGI rating system on it) and IIRC all (or most of them) the European versions of boxes come with a stripe. I’ll ask for another copy or a refund. Luckily, it affects only one game.

Thank you very much for your time and the clarification. :slight_smile:

For further information (and perhaps for future reference) I contacted the seller and they verified that the remaining copies they sell do not carry the logo stripe, so it’s possibly a printing issue on a specific batch.

Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.