Proposed Small Change to Grail Knight

I actually like grail knight for the most part so I don’t think he needs major changes right now, but I would like to see some small QoL to his ult. Namely, his ult (especially the double swing via virtue of audacity) can be very unsafe to use because there’s a lot of post-animation lock. I think it’s a reasonable change to reduce this animation lock so you’re able to act close to immediately after ulting.

I don’t think this would be a huge buff, and I don’t think he needs one right now. It feels rather bad when the animation lock is relevant and for comparison shade doesn’t have this problem (and also has stealth) so I don’t think this change would make him suddenly op or anything.

12 Likes

Yeah, i’ve noticed the lock too. Got killed quite a few times because of it

Completely agreed.

Agree with that.

An alternative could be to give this ult same 360 degree stagger like Bounty Hunter ult has.

Absolutely agree, I get the purpose of it as a balancing tool, but it’s a bit too long currently in my opinion, ends up feeling slightly awkward, as if you should be able to block but your inputs are getting eaten or something.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu