… for two unrelated topics. Without much comments:
- Moonbow is being used with an overwhelming majority on all Kerillian careers on Cataclysm:
- That’s still just novelty
- Maybe something is wrong with its balance
- People abuse Glory to Greed:
- Farming is thrilling peak gaming and should stay like this because it is in Lore with the actual Chaos God behind the curse
- Farming is mind-numbing boring and the curse should be changed to give fewer and fewer Pilgrim’s coins per pick-up in a decay-like function
Yes, I am aware about the endless Moonfire bow discussion thread. Just wanted to give another perspective. Also, for Glory to Greed I see it personally as pure hypocrisy. People complained that Expeditions are taking to long or that each and everything should be fun. However, they have zero issues farming a curse for 15+ minutes. Anything’s fine as long as it allows powergaming.