Players being idiots

Got 2 people refusing to finish. 2 mates any action the creators can take to stop these 2 ruining others games

Filed on xbox already

2 Likes

Has been complained about many times.

Solution has been suggested multiple times:
Missions should auto complete once at least 1player stays inside the extraction area for ~30seconds (enough time to incentivize everyone to get in to finish faster, but short enough that it is not insanely annoying when people do not get in).

Now all we can do, is to wait for FS to do it.

20 Likes

Brand new on here so atleast its been discussed luckily had a pc guy backing me but this situation should never happen where 2 idiot friends can ruin a team game plus its a PvE game ffs like :man_shrugging: seriously

3 Likes

Vermintide 2 already had that, and I really don’t see why Fatshark decided to not include it in Darktide.

The same can be said for A LOT of QoL stuff.

9 Likes

Honestly, solid solution, I support it

4 Likes

Let s say it…

If someone does that, he will wait several hours…

I could even get out of the end room and go to bed with the game running…

1 Like

Because they released an unfinished product. Likely due to shareholder demands.

The game in its current state is what I would call a functioning beta now.

Though, I’ve never a multimillion dollar company be slower at updating an active game.

3 Likes

That would work or Deep Rock Galactic style, where if you miss the extraction window, you are on your own. Bye :wink:

4 Likes

I think a Deep Rock you’re on your own if you don’t extract on time is properly Grim Dark.

2 Likes

It occurs to me that Deep Rock even has friendly fire and is somehow still less toxic than most other coop games.

3 Likes

One of the reasons must be how funny and goofy it is.
Just “rock and stone” at someone and they will answer.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.