[PC] - Vermintide 2 - Patch 1.0.7 and 1.0.7.1

just a quick question but do the crossbow changes also apply to kirillians crossbow?

Only Bardin and Saltz’ Crossbows, not Kerillians Repeating Crossbow

2 Likes

Happened to me there too! I thought it was awesome though, we were already freaking out and running for our lives so it made for a very intense escape. We just ran away to the bridge of shadows XD

This is Racism :smile:

I asume you don’t mean saltz’s valley crossbow, only the ordinary one.

Try it out.

It.s prety boring test. I need to count persent of crits between aimed and non aimed shots. Hoped dev would give strait answer.

Given that it doesn’t include Kerillians repeater, I’m rather sure it doesn’t include Salty’s, either.

You can never be sure!

ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Patrols seem a lil better but chaos patrols especially still weren’t working perfectly. Think I only had one proper functioning chaos patrol. 3/4 yesterday either a) didn’t move until attacked and looked like a single rot helm until it fanned out, b) was extremely quiet.
It’s less of an issue now that director seems to be behaving, as patrols are very manageable. It’s still annoying though. Where it was working, pathing felt soooo much better, like it is in V1, but they need to be louder. Should be able to hear them from much farther away.

Into the Nest post-Gondola behavior was unchanged. Had a few dozen elites, multiple specials, and a spawn-on-your-head horde after the boss. I find it fun/funny/manageable but figured it’s worth mentioning since you said this was fixed.

Strange, I haven’t had this happen to me since the fix! Thought that might be worth noting. There really DOES seem to be a sensation that some people are on a different patch when it comes to deeper-in-the-works mechanics at times…

I’ll concur on the fact that patrols seem a little better though.

Had a few runs with some guys earlier today 3-man premade, quite manageable runs, then as someone else joined suddenly a near-impossible run where we nearly got wrecked right out of the gates by at least 9 specials in rapid succession and we knew at that point the AI director had completely had it with us. That particular run didn’t end well as expected. After that guy left someone else joined and we had a nice and calm run, a mate disconnected and the run was calm enough for us to linger between sections for maybe 8 minutes till he got back in time for the mission-ending. That would’ve been impossible on that previous run.

Tl;dr not so much a complaint so much as a high inconsistency in difficulty, on Champ/Legend there’s been some runs that feel far too easy and then you get completely crushed the next run. xD

1 Like

On the matter of spawns, yesterday I was nearly knocked off a cliff in “Into the Nest” by the shockwave of a triplet of monks spawning right in my face.
We also saw a double patrol that day. Still, those are far and few in between. Less than every third match.
Though my partymember had no voice-lines at all in most of the matches.
I’m sure they’ll get all those eventually.

2 Likes

Yeah and I noticed patrol spawn at the exact same spots as before on most maps so I don’t understand the patch note about pecial and patrol spawning distance :slight_smile:

1 Like