Officers Idea

The first hello everyone I’m new to this forum (although I’m a veteran of the game)

My idea is implement a more powerful unit within the enemies of the elite. The unit would present the following characteristics:

• SKAVENS: Larger Stormvermin, with more striking color, more resistence and more damage. Different weapon and helmet.
  • CHAOS: Larger Chaos Warrior, with more striking color, more resistence and more damage. Different weapon and helmet.

These units would appear inside:

• Patrols, as an officer of this.
  • Hordes, same, giving orders as the Stormvermins do.
  • Special events. When knocking down the door in War Camp, assaulting the Fort Brachsenbrucke, in front of the door of the Church of Sigmar in Righteous Stand… a lot possibilities.
2 Likes

I find this idea pretty cool, actually. I don’t think the buff to damage/resistances should be extraordinary, but I would love to see some Chaos-Chosen with halberds/pikes/greatspears that force you to close to them. It would be terrifying to know that they could lead the horde while still being out-of-reach for most weapons. Wearing banners of Nurgle off of them or something. Could be cool!

I don’t know how to make Storm-Vermin more unique without making them an entirely different unit as they already have the long-weapon and the sword-and-board kits covered.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu