Unsure what exactly triggered it, but when phase 3 started, Nurgloth became invisible on my screen. I didn’t have him on my screen during the transition, so not 100% sure the phase 3 start was when he disappeared. I could still see small orange tracers (maybe from his eyes?) and swipe trails from swinging his scythe, but his actual model was invisible. I could still hear him and hit him, and he could still hit me, I just couldn’t see him.
Factors at the time…
- Playing as Pyro with Flaming Flail and Corsucation Staff, with green ping
- Pretty sure had critical overheat during switch to phase 3
- Teammates were Grail Knight (red ping), Slayer (green ping) and Zealot (host)
- Had a wound from being downed in second phase
- Didn’t do a phase 2 skip (i.e. dps’ing him fast enough during phase 1 and skipping straight to 3), had a lot of horde adds on the floor when he switched to 3
- Not using any mods that change visuals like Neuter Ult Effects