"No Bottle left Unemptied" Unlocks only for some players on the match

While playing with Saltz on Champ I couldn’t get it no matter what I did, host/guest, drinking all beer, having full stacks, etc. However, as soon as I switched to Dwarf on Veteran, I got it first try with 3 stacks (red).

I hosted this twice, and every person got the reward except me. I did end with three stacks.

2 Likes

I have also hosted and did not get the frame while my partners did. I am unsure if I ended the mission with 3 stacks, but I know I had 3 at one point.

Anything new? I finished the mission with 3 stacks of beer / drunk-ness… 3 times already. The achievement won’t unlock for me. 2 times I hosted, 1 time I joined… Hope this gets fixed before the event ends… I’d like to get the frame!

1 Like

I wonder if it has to to with going down from drinking? I got the frame and only finished the map with 2 stacks… but I had drank enough to go down before.

1 Like

Didn’t drink all bottles, only just kept drinking to maintain 3 stacks, was a client, didn’t drink everything in the tavern event, got the frame anyway. No idea what the hell triggers it.

The problem is the lack of a specific description, here or on their page, with conditions you need to keep to unlock that frame.
A few days have passed and so far a big problem is to write a few lines about it :confused: and time of event is going…

Yeah, I’d be really disappointed if due to a bug we would miss out on the frame :frowning:

I completed the map with 3 ‘hungover’ stacks, but my mates had smashed everything adjacent to the exit so I left the map without any ult charge; all of my comrades received their frames, I failed to receive the one in question.

I do actually wonder if it has something to do with getting knocked down? Hmm… well, there’s nothing like practicing on recruit :smiley:

What a fun event!

Looks like they’ve fixed it.

Thx Fatshark for fixing it quick! I just logged in and the quest flags as completed! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.