Nerfing in a Coop Game is not necessary

Sure… with a shotgun I will plant some bullets and wait that they grow…
And sure I should watch for my shots while the other vet use full auto with the bolter and take all ammos or that the zealot kill everything with the autopistol cause he doesn’t know there is a melee weapon that he can use…
I have no problem on my zealot to not have ammo. But as a veteran, it is annoying to see someone stealing all ammos cause he wastes them with its weapon that, sure, is cool, sure, is a little too powerful but uses it all the map

Well diversity make interesting the game…

It is a game about interacting with mobs, killing them or crowd controling. So when one guy deletes mobs before other three can even enter in some action…well it is not a coop, it is one guy having fun and rest are having cuckold gaming expirience. For spectation there are streams or walking simulators.

1 Like

I’ve got a feeling that flamer problem is that damage modifier isn’t the actual main damage stat, but burning. So it’s kinda hard to balance cause you have infinite cleave with those burn stacks you can apply on everything by spryaing, instead of damaging things with fire conus.

well, maybe we had different experiences. maybe i had more luck. ofc its annoying if something happens like this.

I have a total different feeling…
For me it is the fact you can use it non stop the problem.
A system of “heat” like for plasma gun would resolve erverything and then, there would not need any new nerf

planting simulator 2.0 :slight_smile: sure it´s not nice if someone is stealing all the time and wasting like if there is no tomorrow but as in every game, you have to deal with this type of player. FS would be the first to avoid this :slight_smile:

most of the time i´m just shooting the walls until i´m empty and then i use my special to steal all the ammo before anybody else can pick it up…LOL (just kidding but maybe one day i may)

Fatshark is Fatshark. There was a charge system for moonfire bow in V2 they could have used it for power weapon as a “battery” system like @Reginald suggested, and there was a heat system for Bardin’s flamer (but there was unlimited ammo). They copypasted so much from previous tide games for things where it could be better to invent something new, however they are trying to invent a wheel where they could just copypaste.

2 Likes

I would agree with both system tbh…

It was less “stealing kills” and more “unchallenged champion of Khorne single handedly amassing their personal skull thrown while the rest of us watched”.

Nerf should have happened months ago.

Nerfs and buffs are gonna happen. The issue isnt the nerfs or buffs. The issue is the RNG mechanic around getting viable replacements. Thats why these nerfs are painful.

Remove the locks. Builds need more accessibility. Once thats achieved its much easier to try/transition to new weapons.

I agree tho nerfing in a pve games is almost always a lose lose.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.