Needs to be an options for starting a lobby

Me and my friend have reached lvl 30 with fairly solid gear but we cant run lvl 5 missions because every time we do theres 2 people who are level 20 or less running lvl 5 missions and we just wipe instantly.

Please give us the option to start our own games like in vermintide 2.

On that note i feel like people are doing this because they see the penances and try to do all of them from lvl 1 instead of working up to completing them maybe only have the challenges unlock as you level up or level lock the difficulties. just something to make running lvl 5 possible without a full stack of lvl 30 players.

I was going to make a post about this, but I’ll just add on to this. There’s a lot of reasons to allow us to start a map from the beginning, but one of them is there are a lot of penances that REQUIRE you to have been in the match from the beginning. Being forced in late blows the progress entirely.

There is a few problems with starting missions, 1 the game starts after a minute with or without people I have waited for 20 minutes at the starting area in game to get teammates on high difficulty missions because they are just not possible with bots.
Should be able to pick any mission any difficulty and maybe any modifier or random modifiers.
Should be able to limit who can join (level of player)

The mention of penances annoys me because although I don’t mind helping people with them occasionally, they should be things that don’t put other team members out or cause a situation that could wipe the party that otherwise wouldn’t have been a wipe if everyone could just play normally. (people shouldn’t be joining part way through missions purposely suiciding on a group of elites to try and get last hits on them, or telling everyone to not attack a boss because they have to do 90+% of the damage leading to extra difficulties for the whole team not just them.

1 Like