- leaving convocation of decay circle apparently leads to a long time of being blinded compared to usual (not for host)
- convocation of decay end event starting before we’ve reached the event
- righteous stand desync after first event at the top of elevator (enemies run through wall)
- silent packmasters, and every so often a silent gutter runner
- sometimes the Horde and Special spawns feel weird, and there’s some definitely some silent or messed up Hordes that seem to spawn before the Horde sound even happens
- weird FPS lag in general
Having unreasonably bad FPS despite meeting or exceeding the “recommended” pc specs is nothing new sadly.
Very strange only thing i can explain away is CoD circle used to play with bare minimum graphics but one i believe, lighting exposure rate, being super slow/low blinds you when leaving that circle or any fire effects really it sucks but have to have that setting up =/