[Loremaster's Armoury] Grail Knight's Helm recolour set

5 Likes

3 Likes

Well, well… I have been waiting for these for some while now. I must admit, I have always been quite fond of this rather simple but effective and elegant design. I wonder… which plume shall become the most popular.

All variants are now accessible in the latests update of Loremaster’s Armoury Mod

7 Likes

Would you imagine if we had a Dye system, like 2 type of dyes:

• Metallic (Can be applied on Cuirass and metallic armour)
  • Cloth (Can be applied to fabric, plumes and maybe leather)

Like even certain weapons would be able to be dyed (the shields for example)

Edit: Nonetheless I need a Blue crest Slayer (Norse Berserker)

2 Likes

That’s soooooo good.

2 Likes

Thank you. I am happy to say that this is only the beginning of armour recolours.

5 Likes

“To accomplish any task – to defeat any foe, all that is needed is a keen eye, a sharp mind and the favour of the Goddess…”

Soon™

4 Likes

Hear me, Lady of Battle, let my drib be glorious and shiny so I can kill your enemies in style.

2 Likes

Blessed Armour of the Blazing Sun

I can already hear you ask: “Where in Vaul’s name did your grace manage to acquire such a rare set of armour?”
It belonged to an old friend; Forgotten by name and family long ago. I will not keep it for long though. There is a particual person I have in mind who will, I am sure, put it to good use…

I shall send it to him right away.

New Blessed Helm and Plate of the Blazing Sun recolours for Livery of the Blazing Sun and Scour-Sun Helm are now available in the latest update of Loremaster’s Armoury Mod

This was my biggest recolour work I’ve done so far. I hope you will like it!

Few additional in-game screenshots:

9 Likes

Goddamn that looks sick. Kinda putting the devs to shame on the cosmetics front.

5 Likes

Inb4 banned because the hats match the rest of the skin. :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Grail Knight’s Helm recolour set

I hear these particular colours are quite popular and… fitting. Yes, I remember that several of my regular customers were looking for high quality dyes, so that they can make their cloth-pieces match.
I can respect that.

At long last. Here is the first batch from an upcoming hat recolour series, that will finally let you match your favourite hats with armours.

Now available in the latest update of Loremaster’s Armoury Mod

Few additional in-game screenshots:

8 Likes

Especially love the purified variant.
I think the GK, WP and perhaps SotT purified skins are the only ones that don’t look like white plaster on a wall and are worth using. Only GK didn’t have matching helmet.

Also suits the Le Faucon Rouge heraldry perfectly.

2 Likes