Loot box maximum give blue weapons

Issue Summary:

I’m a level 30 + 30 on elf, opened up a load of loot boxes ranging from commendation and emperor (from champ runs) - I must have opened 5-6 boxes and I got all blues, nothing else, it was like my maximum level allowance was throttled to receive max blue weapons.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Level 30 plus elf, handmaiden
  2. Open up loot boxes
    3.See blue only

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):

Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

Could just be lame RNG - are you still getting only blues?

Its the RNG system - which is absolute garbage.

I stopped playing the game until things get better because I am not getting what I want out of it and I am given 0 incentive to try. I am not going to play another +100 hours after 800 hours in and getting nothing I want. Its on game developers to make the right choices on how to reward players for effort, but what it is in this game just does NOT work. So I am no longer playing this game.

Sorry Devs… the game failed at keeping me interested to play on. I am not going to play for nothing… you can take your garbage loot boxes and shove it. I don’t need them or this game … beyond frustrated with the system to the actual point that I deleted the game now and leaving the community.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.