Launch crash

Hello,

So I got this game not long ago, the first one works perfectly fine, no issues at all. But this one just crashes automaticaly after i click the play button on the launcher, showing me the ‘‘OxcOOOOOO5’’ error message. Now here’s the thing, I tried everything that I found on the net and help guides, nothing works ( direct X switch, cleaning PC, restarting, checking local files, disabling anti virus…), I even tried to reboot the whole windows, still crashes. BUT, when I launch the game on the modded realm, the game works just fine. Like, what is even going on here? Please help Fatshark. I cant get achievements on the modded realm either so I really have the feeling playing for nothing.

Thank you in advance.
Nova.

I had the same issue. Seems to be some conflict with the recent Windows update KB5019311. Uninstalling it works for me.

Do you remember the name of the program to uninstall? I mean what do I type in the reseach bar of the program files, I can’t find it. And does it affect heavily the pc after the uninstall?
Didn’t tried that yet, this could help

Did all the windows all over again and it’s working now. Thanks a lot friend, was about to ask for a refund :slight_smile:

Glad you were able to resolve the issue! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.