KNOWN ISSUE: Misleading Requirements for 'Warp Battery' and 'Shocking Stuff' Penances

We are aware the descriptions for ‘Warp Battery’ and ‘Shocking Stuff’ Penances are misleading.

These Penances list Malice or above as the requirement, but progression is only counted when on Heresy or above.

Existing reports may be merged here, to help us keep track of the issues being reported.

Issue Description: It seems that the penance “Warp Battery” isn’t progressing at all. I’m definitely doing Malic missions, and gone entire missions with max stack (4 currently?). Yet it has not awarded me anything or even updated for my best attempt.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
(Steam Community :: Rose Of Silver)

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

9 Likes

Im having the same issue, i’ve done it at least 3 times

sam here

confirming this bug as well

Can confirm this bug, just did multiple missions on malice, I even timed it on my phone, max time being 8 minutes. and still not rewarded the penance after completion of the mission.

Platform
Steam

Player ID:

1 Like

could this Achievement be linked to Warp Battery Feat? making this achievement only obtainable with 6 warp charges? if so there should be additionnal indication in the tooltip

I seriously doubt it, as getting 6 is optional talent. And not obtained. where as 4 is the default max.

also confirming this, have timed on phone for 4 missions, trying both to just have 5 total minutes of full charges and keeping the max charges for 5 minutes straight. No achievement in either case.

Another Confirm, did it twice, setting a timer each time and did not complete.

Issue Description:
Look below.

Steps to Reproduce:
Be at max warp charges for over 300 seconds, even consecutively, and complete said map at malice level-via quick player or normal que. Does not progress.

Mission Name (If Applicable):
Penances, psyker specific.

• Warp Battery -

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Silverthorn

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

2 Likes

Can confirm, same here.

At some point i’ve managed to get 25 seconds on to that, but it’s not changing anymore. Must have kept 4 charges for like 10 minutes, still says max time is 25 sec lmao :smiley:

EDIT: The penance works, the difficulty is HERESY and NOT malice, unlike the tooltip says.

1 Like

Can also confirm, had a stopwatch going on my phone at 4 charges, started as soon as I got 4 stacks, got to 6 minutes before I gave up. Will try again with the 6 stack max perk just incase that is the intended “max stacks”.

Same here, did it over 10 minutes with 4 charges, finished the mission on malice and nothing. A little frustrating :slightly_frowning_face:.

No progression at all, still 0/300.

Can anyone test if the Penance progresses correctly when attempted at difficulty 4 (one above Malice)? Could be related to an issue affecting another Penance.

Penance works, the difficulty needs to be HERESY aka 4/5 or higher, not malice 3/5

2 Likes

I can confirm that the progression on the Pennance does go up when playing at difficulty 4 even playing with just a cap of 4 warp charges.

2 Likes

It works on Heresy, I have 115/300 when played on heresy.

2 Likes

Yeah the Penance only progress on heresy or higher while the description say malice .