KNOWN ISSUE: Commodore's Vestures Showing No Cosmetics

Noted, thank you!

1 Like

No item or bundle available in the premium shop/all tabs are blanks. Options to purchase aquilas works fine.

Tried relaunching the game, had verified game files twice, restarted steam, pc etc. still nothing.

Steam

1 Like

We’re looking into this - thank you for the report!

1 Like

I am having this exact same issue.

Issue Description:
Simply put, whenever i load the CV store, it doesnt load any available items, just has a blank window. Can use the Acquire Aquilas button, and can click on the class tabs, but no items are being loaded. Have tried restarting the game, my PC, and just letting it sit to maybe load, but nothing happens.

Steps to Reproduce:
It just doesnt load when I open the store.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
Cyanide7662

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
8:30-10:30 PM NZDT

Reproduction Rate:
Constant

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Upload Console Log:
console-2022-12-01-07.19.51-09f88e33-6de7-41de-9f33-579c0bd5f6b4.log (138.1 KB)

console-2022-12-01-07.43.21-16a8d55c-c0be-4b37-b201-954ed4b88048.log (879.4 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:
darktide_launcher.log (400.5 KB)

1 Like

It’s for the best, tbh

Same for me - seems a rare problem but its not just you

Edit: the Ogryn page does load for me for some reason though - its the only one that does and I am not planning on Ogging

i have it missing for psyker and veteran

Yeah, look, ordinarily id agree with you. Mostly, i just wanted to look at what they had to offer without thinking of buying anything (the Preacher skin is dope AF), but reporting it as an issue since its clearly bugged.

As for buying cosmetics, while yeah i think the prices are a bit high, what a person does with their money is their own business, so i have no right to judge. If something were to stick out to me for this game, then i might put in a little here or there to help support development. Cant feed the employees off hopes and dreams after all lol

Hi there guys, I have a really interesting issue, the Aquilas shop will not load either the Zealot of the Featured page for me at all. Every other tab loads correctly but those two in particular display a loading screen and then nothing else. not too sure where to go from here as I have tried everything. So far I have:

Reinstalled the game completely
created a new character
played a match and gone back to the storefront
left the game up in an attempt to see if it will load
spam clicked the box for each page in a vain hope for it to load

Crash Report (If Applicable):
No crash report displays upon this happening, it does not crash my game

Error Displayed (If Applicable):
No error displays either

Steps to Reproduce:
Genuinely I have no clue how this happened. All I can suggest is I had a game installing in the background and it might have knocked my internet for a brief second which has now caused an endless cycle of these pages not loading up at all

Platform:
Steam
Player ID:
Dayman ( Steam Community :: DayMan)

30/11/22 at roughly 11pm GMT

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

I’d like to know what else I can do being honest. I got the Imperial edition and want to be able to get items for the class I actually play. Thanks guys

Hi! I’m not able to see the bundle or any other items in sale for the Veteran from the Commodore’s Vestures.

All other classes appear well for me, but for the Veteran is not retreiving me any item to display.

I play on PC and i’m from latam (if that is helpful).

Any feedback about it?

Thanks a lot!

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

Issue Description:
Hello, when I click to see the premium cosmetics, the menu will be empty for all classes and featured, except ogryn. How do I solve this?

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:

[01/12/2022, 01:36AM] [ARGENTINA TIME]

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

2 Likes

I am having the literal exact problem. Nothing but the ogryn’s stuff appears.

Me too

well even the ogryn cosmetics dont show up for me in the shop. i mean ALL of the tabs are empty so I cant purchase anything

Is this issue still occurring?

This problem still exists

Hello, yes it is

don’t give them money on these terms they’re screwing us, and pay to win WILL be next.

bro i want to spend the aquilas that came with the imperial edition