KNOWN ISSUE: Can't Equip Curio

Just an update to my post, it looks like its an issue only if you are using a controller to try and access your Curios. When I use Mouse and Keyboard I can access my Curios and equip them as normal. but if I try to use my controller in any way to access the curios menu, nothing happens. if I use M+K to access the curios, then I can navigate the Curios equipment menu just fine and equip the Curio(s) that I want. but once I exit out of the menu for curios with the controller the curios menu is still inaccessable from the equipment menu with the controller,

Another data point - I am also unable to equip with controller but can work around it with the mouse.

PLEASE POST CRASHES AND ERRORS IN THE ā€˜TECHNICAL SUPPORTā€™ CATEGORY INSTEAD

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
This has occured since the closed beta, must have been mentioned before but figured Iā€™d share my experiences.
If you only own one curio, when you select it in the menu to equip, it is highlighted but the subwindow detailing the curio with the equip button does not come up until you click on a second curio in your inventory. If you only have one, you cannot equip it.

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

Own one curio
Try to equip it
The subwindow detailing the curio does not popup

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]

Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]
buttrakk

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
Constant

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:

Had to buy the second curio to even be able to equip the first. Upon opening the slot, the first click does not bring up the subwindow.

GUID: 0ea215ea-4dc5-4bbf-88d0-b7117218cf60
Log File:
Info Type: