KNOWN ISSUE: Armory Exchange Flickering/Refreshing/Appearing Blank, Unable to Purchase, Or Displaying Only 2 Items

How did it fix? Or just on it’s own? I have the same issue

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
The armory will not load and remains blank when i reached level 8, it doesnt occur on my other character only my Sharpshooter
Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. Walk to the armory and open it
  2. The armory is blank
  3. Cannot purchase weapons

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]
Nakota
Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[11/18/2022, 06:46PM] [CST]

Reproduction Rate:
(Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here
    console-2022-11-19-00.35.55-8e98aed2-1136-4a7c-93cd-50dd439c9c5d.log (39.9 KB)

Issue Description:
the shop its flashing its wears and wont let me scroll down unless im constantly putting an in put (ie holding the scroll bar)
Steps to Reproduce:
just opening the shop (any class)

Platform:
Steam

[11/18/2022, 18:11] [est]

Reproduction Rate:
its Constant (100%)

Upload Console Log:
console-2022-11-19-00.01.49-c7986e69-2757-47ac-be61-11e7b8522b73.log (841.9 KB)

I had the same issue during the Closed Beta in not being able to getting anything from the Armoury Exchange.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, the store looks like it’s constantly refreshing, the icons flicker rapidly and when i try to scroll down it snaps back to the top

1 Like

I’ve been in this hell since the closed beta.

1 Like

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
Armory is blank after reset, it shows no items nor the time until the next reset.

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

Unknown, just occured after hourly Armoury reset.

Mission Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]
Steam

Player ID:
[Steam ID/Steam Profile URL/GamerTag]

Occured roughly an hour or so ago.
16:00 GMT 19/11/2022

Reproduction Rate:
100%

Upload Console Log:

4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload here
    console-2022-11-19-16.04.34-87747c92-6a0c-4d74-aafc-f63303c5ff11.log (604.9 KB)

5. Upload here
    darktide_launcher.log (371.6 KB)

Issue Description:
Armoury Exchange has nothing in it.
Steps to Reproduce:
Might be an anomaly, although swapping character and running a mission did not resolve it.
[

Mission Name (If Applicable):
Social space on the Mourningstar

Platform:
[Steam]

Player ID:
[7656119796626603]

[19/11/2022, 15:25PM] [UK]

*Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Console Log:

5. Upload here

5. Upload here
1 Like

I’m having this exact same issue. I even ensured my time and timezone are automatic displayed. I’ve restarted the game several times as well.

Still happening to me after a half hour.

It looks to be isolated to my lvl 15 Zealot as this is my shop for my lvl 2 Ogryn

Same here, restarted game, waited for reset and still nothing. Haven’t touched time and date settings.

1 Like

I have unsynced and then resynced the time on my PC and the Armoury remains blank.

So whenever I open the shop it will not show anything in it, it will not flicker or nothing like that, just empty shop screen. My time is set on aoutomatic so the clock is correct and connected to the internet and everything runs fine.

I have no idea what to do, restarting pc dose not work ether.

console-2022-11-19-17.51.04-e2ab6936-800f-4173-94ea-14310528c739.log (58.2 KB)

getting the same issue. blank shop, no refresh timer, my windows clock is set to automatic. hopefully this gets fixed ASAP as the shop is the predominate way to get gear. my psyker is using stuff 3 levels old now :frowning:

1 Like

Mine fixed on it’s own. I got on the game a few hours later. Fatshark suggest to change the date & time to auto but i think mine is already at auto. :thinking:

Yeah mine have always been on auto, I’ve even synchronized my clock but it still shows blank after restarting.

Guess I’ll wait until it fixes itself or FS fixes it, not being able to get any new weapons has kinda killed my drive to keep playing and I don’t want to level grind on a new class.

Same issue - No armoury items appearing. Have unsync’d and resync’d my computer’s clock in every combination of game restart, computer restart, game validation file check, game reinstall. Nothing works. Just got to the level of being able to get my Ogryn’s Stubber too (RIP).

Update, issue is fixed now. It appears to be changing character and changing back fixed it? But cannot confirm

Mine did this when I was looking at the store when it refreshed. My time is set to automatic, i tried turning that setting off and back on and even changing my time zone a few times and it still isn’t fixing it, though in this case it has 2 weapons in it, not 0.