Is August

Lol Do you accept bets?

1 Like

Not sure how would that work :smiley:

1 Like

I bet you fake internet points that it’ll be early in the month.

Not because that’s necessarily what I believe it will be, but mostly because that’s what I want it to be. I, for one, am super-excited to get in there and crush some skulls! WE ARE MIGHTY DWARI!

3 Likes

Hah, mud dwellers… always so excited to clumsily brute-force through whatever stands in their way. It is… commendable, maybe even admirable, also folish, but I for once have to agree.

We shall stand together against the Foul hordes once more, as our ancestors did, before the Witch King betrayed both our nations, plotting and sowing seeds of unrest which cost us dearly.
But we shall prevail, as we always do.

For Asuryan, and the Phoenix Throne.

2 Likes

Whatever gets those ratmen and heretics purged works for me. The dwarf does Sigmar’s work indeed!

2 Likes

Weak, pitiful… doomed.

1 Like

True i personally would not mind waiting even extra month or two for the release but i really don’t see it happening. Also something just tells me based on the beta feedback that they really want to spend as much time as possible on polishing it so end of the month dam the fact that wow launches then.

1 Like

Was kinda hopefully that we’d get another beta before release. That doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen.

I’d put my money on mid August to early September. They’re probably working as fast as they can to get everything ready for release. I can’t wait.

4 Likes

I’d wait until Christmas if it meant the Athonor would work on the real game.

1 Like

Day is important… but what about the price?

Right before they closed the forum down without any notice whatsoever, that was funny move :joy:

Their twitter is busy enough. I hope they won’t overhype it by making all these posts and then go silent for the rest of the month.

9 Likes

Yet another bug, it’s August and no Winds of Magic. Rip, going back to League.

Try Smite instead.

1 Like

Today’s stream will be hard for them. How can they not know release day by now?

I think they just don’t want to hard-announce it, probably to avoid potential disappointment in case of sudden need for a delay and also to not put unnecessary pressure on the dev team by locking them to a specific deadline.

4 Likes

Agreed. Starting the twittertease seems like a really bad idea if they’re not close to release.

4 Likes

Let’s vote the day : 22.

Is there a stream today? Someone please post any info. Stuck working down in Eskilstuna at some Swedish concert.

1 Like

Had a quick peak on twitch, looks like there’s a stream happening today. Can’t wait to see what exciting information might be revealed!

2 Likes