Ironbreaker : Breaking Only My Sanity

6 Likes

@lylegist I do play ironbreaker as one of my ‘mains’. Just wondering what weapon loadout do you play?

What sort of rolls on gears? do you have 5% movement speed rolls? Also, what’s your lvl 25 talent skill?

2h Hammer : Crit, block/push angle, Resourceful Combatant
Flamethrower : Crit, Crit Power, Heat Sink
Necklace : Health (of course), stamina or block/push angle, Hand of Shallya
Charm : atk speed, crit power, Decanter (Cause I’m allowed to have potions amiright?)
Trinket : Crit, Curse Resist, Grenadier

I’m not sure why I would want to take 5% move speed. I take the boss taunt, or as I like to call it “Oi Wazzok! You OP Bi***” right before the Chaos Spawn gets pushed off a cliff.

1 Like

oh cool, thanks.

1st i hate flame… CANT SEE nothing!!!
2nd u take all white hp from ur team with that weapon
3rd unable to kill specials
4th take handgun and 1ammo on HS
5 thank me later

I dont use drakefire cannon because I hate it when others use it lol

I cant see anythin, which drives me nuts. Siennas with that horrid flameweave staff is no different

Highest damage or most kills or anything like that has no importance to me, and I would rather see the whole scoreboard taken completely out of the game anyway - so damage isnt a deciding factor for me. Low or high.

Did I say I hate that you cant see anythin? :wink:

I can commiserate with you on the whole ‘playing IB with crappy teammates’ thing…

But IB does not need a buff. He’s insanely strong. 2h hammer and Drakefire pistols for life.

I think what the OP meant to say was, instead of buffing IB give him something that makes him less mind numbingly boring to play.

But, he’s in a good spot with an ult that is arguably the best in the game. You just have to be a certain type of person to enjoy his play style. That is definitely not me, and my IB is completely kitted out with all reds and the cool one-eye hat.

Slayer for life.