Into the nest, Boss trigger not working when disconnected as host

Issue Summary: If you play into the nest as the host and disconnect, in a way that it un-lists your game so that no one can join the game anymore, it breaks the trigger that spawns Spinemanglr. This makes the mission impossible to complete.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Start a session of Into the nest as the host
  2. Have your internet connection cut so the game disconnects everyone else from your session
  3. Go to the finale and jump down the ledge into the arena. At this point the boss should spawn, but he does not.

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Constant (100%)

Additional Information: I don’t disconnect every time, but it has happened to me every time I disconnected in this way. The bug occurred only on Into the nest. When I get disconnected in this way the chat does not report that other players have left the game. ( It does not say “[player] has left the game”)

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
_(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

_rconsole-2019-03-06-10.52.46-25CD6F66-BE43-414E-9DA7-6C7B.log (342.5 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu