I want my money back

Well, welcome to the real world of capitalizm

Not sure if you were waiting for the extent of the charge animation or something but you can instant release 1-hit ko SV in the head without issue.

Unless you didn’t buy the game off Steam then you’re demands are worth diddly-squat. Even if you didn’t buy off Steam,then your demands are simply absurd from the industry’s standpoint - did you hear about EA doing refunds on Battlefront 2? No?

EA got away with blatant, conscious predatory practices and pay to win mechanics, how do you figure FS can not get away with incompetence?

If you played more than 2 hours then you’re not eligible for a refund, it’s simple as that.

BUT I can offer you some advice- you want to play melee only then either set it up with friends/other players on discord or, if you find a team without Sienna or IB - propose a deed with no pickups,They WILL run out of ammo sooner than later. None of these are ideal, but they might help.

1 Like

[quote=“Avar, post:22, topic:23529”]
without
[/quote] Yes, Yes Yes

what I DID SAY WAS…

It’s waste of time to charge the longbow. THEY ARE DEAD BEFORE I CHARGE!

This is an indication of time, not about playstyle.

So you agree, they die so fast.

You agree that i’m right, “that in the time it take to charge longbow, rat is dead”.

Then please explain how a meele can close distance gap in shorter time with ulf!

Well, clearly you don’t know how to play the longbow, lmao. If anyone is shooting down targets before anyone else gets the chance, it’s probably gonna be kerillian with the longbow.

It’s possible for one or two players to only use ranged but only if they have a good melee line to hold back the horde. When you “gg ez” your way through legend with two ranged and two bots (which I don’t believe for a second) I’m sure the bots are providing that melee backbone.

Show me a video of a successful legend run from 4 ranged classes where no one gets a single melee kill, and then maybe you’ll have half of an argument to work with.

1 Like

Git gud.

2 Likes

You are missing the point, what i am saying is that there is no need git gud. Two good ranged can hard carry two noobs. I have legend runs with sub 10 level, and that works too. Or was they 11, can’t remember. But no temp health.

Git. Gud.

2 Likes

Perhaps I will get better, but that’s not related to what I’m trying to say. I simply say that if I, who is as you state a bad player, can invite my friend, and he is even worse , (saltz)he was to low to get temp health, still can do 3+2 on legend. Does that not prove to you that two good ranged is all what it takes.

Anecdotal evidence proves nothing.

2 Likes

The game features brutal melee combat. Contact the vendor if you wish for a refund OP.

6 Likes