I keep crashing on victory

Issue Summary:
when ever a game ends the game crashes, its showing me platform where the chest is supposed to be, but everything freses

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Play a game on either deficulty
  2. Win
  3. XP / Loot screen crashes

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
DxDiag.txt (86.6 KB)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
console-2018-09-10-12.08.36-00F940EA-A986-4F2F-9CAC-028D.log (824.4 KB)

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
Don’t have one but this is the crash log when the crash happens.

GUID:
Log File:
Info Type:

Could not fetch or upload crash info

I can corroborate this, however it happens rarely for me (maybe on in 20 games), but still frustrating. I’ll be sure to keep the log files next time and post them here.

1 Like

If any kind of info is needed besides what i provided i’m happy to provide, sins i like the game, but not the crashes, at the very least i get the loot and XP, but its really annoying having to close the game from the job list, and then start it up again, specially if you were in a really good random group, you lose out of that.

-Sane

Sadly Sane the logs look like they’re cut off, so it’s hard to pinpoint what the problem is from that log alone. Do any of your crash copy pastes have details in such as a GUID?

Hi Hedge
Unfortunately not.
So far my current status trying to fix it have been as follows.

• i’ve tried to reinstall multiple times, and do a Steam repair (check integrity) without any luck

• i’ve opened the following ports provided by Portforward.com
    TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
    UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
    in my router.

• i’ve tried to disable my Chili Security firewall (basicly Bitdefender)
    also without any luck.

• I have tried running the modded version of the game, just to crash even faster etc. by opening the book in the start area to watch daily / weekly quests.

• i have discovered that doing a complete benchmark from the launcher will also result in a crash where it basically stops answering, and never gets around to it either, exactly like the game itself, after completion.

• Losing a game results in the same crash / freeze at the loot screen.

On the up side of things I do get rewards such as XP and Loot chests, i just can’t see the result screen and statistics for each match, or stay within the group, as i have to shut the process down and re-launch the game.

I didn’t have this issue at launch or for a good month or two after where i had originally installed this game, i didn’t have space for the game so i had to uninstall for a while and installed it this sunday september 9th 2018, where all this trouble began unfortunately.

I am however keen to help to fix this issue if anyone else might experience the same, or just in general help out my own situation, so anything i can do to help please don’t hesitate to reach out.

-Sane

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey Sane! Sorry for the late response.

It’s unfortunate that no crash data is being produced. :frowning:

Could you try disabling all non-essential programs running in the background, and let me know whether you see an improvement?

Hey Julia

i have tried to disable everything, and it just won’t help it feels like it can’t send or receive data at that point, and it just basicly gives up, only thing i’ve gotten once after waiting over an hour was it popped up Broken connection
Steam link to my picture

i hope this helps a bit.
but it was over an hour before this actually showed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.