I am a Chinese user, I would like to give you some feedback on the recent online problems

When can your team deal with network problems? After the DLC update of engineers, it is almost impossible for China to be online, but this was not the case before. As a matter of fact, your company has a lot of Chinese user base. I don’t think it will do you any good to put it like this. There are still quite a lot of players in China looking forward to Warhammer: vermintide 3 and Warhammer 40000: darktide. If you ignore the Internet, it will only reduce the sales of subsequent works in China. It’s a good game, but I have to say it’s a bad online experience right now.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s everywhere in the world not just China. Apparently fatshark turned off p2p connection and is solely done via steam’s server. As a result, short distant connection has higher ping and long(er) distant connection has lesser ping.

maybe fatshark can revert to before? Who knows L_L …?

Once upon a time, FS talks about dedicated servers… Like you see, this idea dies long time ago.

4 Likes

Any source on this?

4 Likes
Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu