Human ranged weapons have something wrong

I hope they buff all fireweapons. Not a lot, i don’t want a warhammer 40k. I just would a valid alternative. I would play weapons that i like not that i necessarily have.

I love this game but, as you say, there is no balancing in weapons and this translates in only 2-3 builds and only 2-3 weapons.
There is little variety and little choice.

3 Likes

The blunderbuss in V2 is horrible compared to V1. It is also horrible compared to the grudge raker in either game. Not sure exactly what the problem is, but it seems like I’m just shooting some salt and dirt out of it instead of something deadly.

Additionally, the fact that shotguns do about 1 swing of an axe worth of damage to a boss even if you stick the barrel up their nose before shooting seems like a horrible design flaw to me. Sure, they shouldn’t make a boss trivial, but they should still do significant damage. A heavily armor boss shrugging off the damage, sure. But unarmored like a rat ogre, chaos spawn, troll, or burblespew should take some real damage.

2 Likes

I agree. After the beta problem, with bosses killed by three shotgun hits, they nerf blunderbuss too much.

I repeat: i hope devs looks this thread and buff a little ALL fireweapons to offer a real alternative to arrowslike ranged weapons.

Personally i love a lot brace of pistols and using them for some time i’ve learned how they work, but there is no motivation to use them instead a volley crossbow. Is just love, and a bit of masochism… And this is ridicolous.

Weapons have to be alternatives to each others with some differences but all at same quality levels…

1 Like