How's about a "Persistent Bodies" graphics setting?

It’s not. As I said, there’s a mod awaiting approval that does exactly what you’re asking.

1 Like

Well there are problems:

1. Sanction: The problem here is that the host is that the one that decides for the rest of the corpses there are, the clients can change in the options but it does not affect, if it made that each one saw the corpses that they have put in their options individually, in essence that is a desynchronization, and desynchronization is equal to not sanction
    Solution: If you play alone is the same as now, if you are more than one, you have to agree with the number through a vote for example, it is a hassle but it is the only thing that occurs to me.
  1. Problem fps, I have not yet been able to dedicate time, but I already have a couple of ideas, the first will be the host / client problem, and then the optimizations will come

I know, I saw you post it earlier in the thread.

@Mavrik just seemed to know what he was talking about.

That, or he was just using a bunch of “big boy” words and I fell for it.

Sometimes, I fear I might be too gullible for my own good.

That mod isn’t exactly what OP asked for. Increasing the limit is fundamentally different than removing limits, nor is it the same as object permanence.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.